Blender 2.8 Amazes Me Again! Also Progress On My Gay Bara, Orc And Bear Digital Art

Blender 2.8 Work

Been playing around with Blender 2.8 a bit more and specifically trying out Sculpting and the new 2D animation feature, Grease Pencil.


Grease Pencil was really quick and easy to use and I want to try and do some short 2D animations with it in the future.... Gonna be gay sex of course!

Just a boy licking his veiny lollipop!

 

3D Digital Sculpting hasn't really changed much but the UI is much nicer for sure and quicker to change dyntopo or Dynamic Topology settings without hiding the brush settings like in previous versions of Blender...

Here's my Daddy Bear character that I want to make short animations of but also really practice sculpting. After I have him fully sculpted I plan to make another character to be his companion. Thinking a skinnier shorter man to be his bear cub.



Drawings

Really trying to do more art and especially more dynamic interesting character pieces and less boring dude standing with a boner pieces....nothing wrong with dudes with boners just trying to branch out! 


I'm pretty pleased with this one could be the poster for an Action Movie or Comic! I do want to make a comic with these characters I just need to do it.... but its hard!


Another concept of these two characters that I have in limbo, I think they need names... Anyway this one will have an actual background looking for like a castle ruin aesthetic and think I found some good reference for it too!


Comic idea

Somehow this is a separate section from above despite those drawings being concepts for a comic but whatever! 


These two would make a cute couple don't you think? I want to make a short comic with these two but there is a comic with a similar concept except they are just friends I think and these two would become lovers.... wonder if I can still do it?

So this is some of the stuff I've been working on, please subscribe if you want updates on my posts and I plan to actually make posts much more often! At least once a week maybe more.

Catch you later!
Darius

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Gay Anime Bara and Muscleman sketches! Also Blender 2.8 is awesome!

Daddy Bear About to Bottom!

Recent Gay Anime Bara Sketches