Digital Gay Bara Sketches And Gay Smut From My Sketchbook

Digital Sketches


Some more sketches that I might actually color or do more with. Armpit sniffing is a fetish I enjoy and had the idea to confess this sinful concept with a sketch! The Nerd and Jock sketch is an idea for a comic I want to make but there is a comic of a similar idea and I don't want to copy... so I probably won't go any further with it. The stripper sketch has a weird face and I tried to fix it but made it worse! It looks kinda f-ugly so I am sharing it here... 


Little man sniffing a big muscleman's musky pit

little chubby nerd and big muscular jock

muscular male stripper




Gay Smut Sketchbook!


Just thought I would upload some sketches from my sketchbook! Many NSFW of course but please enjoy. Nothing like traditional practice!

Gay armpit fetish sketch
Armpit fetish anyone?

sketch of a chubby daddy bear with an erection




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Gay Anime Bara and Muscleman sketches! Also Blender 2.8 is awesome!

Daddy Bear About to Bottom!

Recent Gay Anime Bara Sketches